Metal Vedette Lockers
Known as – Tiered Lockers, Industrial Lockers, Laminate Lockers, Sloping Top Lockers, Steel Lockers
Occasionally inspect lockers for scratches. Ensure that any found scratches repaired as soon as possible as the affected area will be vulnerable to rusting if exposed to damp or humid conditions. You should sand the area until smooth then use paint (available from our service department).
- Locking types include coin-operated, (collect or refund) high quality cam locks, latch locks plus card locks.
- Sloping Top – Recommended where user may leave items on top of lockers.
- End Panels – For aesthetic appearance and to protect row ends, specifically designed end panels are available.
- Locker numbering. Number plates and discs.
- Spare keys and locks available.
Locking types include keyed, coin/token -operated, (collect,refund or free use) padlock latch lock and digital combination locks.