Swimming Pool Lockers
Did you know…..
Helmsman can offer a full refurbishment package complete with lockers, cubicles and bench seating.
With an experienced installation and production teams we like to make your project goals become a reality!
See our recent project at Strathclyde University
Our Swimming Pool Lockers (System 2000) range provides a package where good looks can be achieved within a budget, without sacrificing strength and security. The package is suitable for both wet or dry area use. Our System 2000 range of lockers are often used at swimming pools and sports centres. Strong and sturdy with a choice of door colours. locks and accessories. These lockers are extremely popular with gyms and leisure centres.
- Frame and body assembly: unique extruded door frame uprights are formed from heavy gauge aluminium. Rounded profile allows easy bag deposit and removal from lockers.
- Doors manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL).
- Curved single piece body shell is hygienic and user-friendly with no sharp edges or dirt trap corners.
- Hinges: strong, heavy-duty, full-length hinge assembly built into the lockers frame provides a high level of security. Plastic shrouding maintains tidy appearance while automatic door closure reduces risk of injuries.
- 300m and 400mm wide door options available for these lockers.
Locker doors are manufactured from Solid Grade Laminate (SGL) or Compact Grade Laminate (CGL) to provide a high level of security as well as giving aesthetic appeal where required.
Feel free to contact us for colour examples and lead times.
Locking types include keyed, coin/token -operated, (collect,refund or free use) padlock latch lock and digital combination locks.